Wednesday 7 September 2011

Christmas is coming...

Hi all,

I've been trying to fight it but everywhere I look people are advertising Christmas stuff! This has been going on since June, crazy!
So I've given in and started on a couple of pieces for a secret swap I'm participating in over at Craft swap on facebook.



They're rather nice actually, even without names they look sparkly :)
I know I'm gunna quite a few of these dominating the tree myself this year




The ones pictured here use 8mm acrylic bicone beads but I think I will use 6mm from now on so more will fit on an arm and the ends will have bigger hoops.


You can pre-order these from me now for just £3 each or 2 for £5 including any personalisations you want to add!

To place order post on my facebook wall or send me an email on Kristina_corne@hotmail.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment